Recognitions come from many sources. But the most meaningful recognitions are garnered from the unimpeachable sources of highly regarded professional organizations and publishers.
At The American Registry, we strive to create partnerships
with these organizations for the benefit of those they honor in an effort to spread the reach these recognitions can have.
Below is a small listing of some of the organizations we are proud to partner with—a list that is growing every day.
Some of our partners include:
MH: Founded in 1868, Martindale-Hubbell is the online destination contain profiles for over one million lawyers and firms in the US, Canada and 160 other countries, serving as a fundamental legal resource and marketing tool.
- Castle Connolly Medical Ltd: For over 20 years, Castle Connolly has been identifying top doctors, both nationally and regionally, based on an extensive nominations process and review by a physician-led research team.
- Vitals: Vitals.com takes the guesswork out of the question "which doctor is best for me?" by providing powerful search tools and comprehensive information on doctors, helping patients make quick and confident choices.
- Avvo: Avvo offers users the opportunity to find a lawyer, research legal advice or ask questions. The attorneys at Avvo help millions of people make smarter, more confident legal decisions.
- Patch: Patch.com hosts comprehensive listings for over 1,000 communities - everything you need to know about your town, from local restaurants and shops to services and events, all in one place.
- Basno: Basno is a platform that allows organizations and individuals to create and collect digital badges. Badges often serve as recognition for accomplishments, skills, commitments and expertise. The platform provides tools to create, issue, collect and display badges. Platform services include technology to control access to badges by automatic data management and verification. These digital badges are online signs of achievement, affiliation or skill, which can be shared on blogs, social media accounts, or resumes. Basno's digital badges allows people to represent themselves online.
- Five Star Professional: Five Star Professional defines and promotes professional excellence. The Five Star Professional award goes to individuals who provide exceptional service based on research with peers, firms, consumers, and regulatory sources. Five Star Professional conducts research to help consumers with the important decision of selecting a service professional. The Five Star award is presented to wealth managers, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, home/auto insurance professionals and dentists in more than 45 markets in the U.S. and Canada. The Five Star award recognizes service professionals who provide quality services to their clients.